Added - 21 hours agoClinical Pharmacist AlliedMarysville, California | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Clinical Pharmacist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Beale Air Force Base in California.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 5:00pm; shifts based on department needs
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Clinical Pharmacist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.).
• Education: Graduate from a college r university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
• Internship/Residency: Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS).
• Board Certification: Must be board certified to practice pharmacy in a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified the Service-specific credentialing instructions. Additionally, experienced as an outpatient pharmacist for at least 24 months within the last 36 months. One year of professional pharmacy experience after graduation.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.