Added - 06/11/21Clinical Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) LPN LVNCheyenne, Wyoming | Nursing
Related LPN LVN Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
We are hiring two qualified Clinical Nurse (LPN / LVN), with one assigned to the Women's Health Clinic and the other assigned to Flight Medicine, to join our team of caring professionals who provide health care services to our service members, veterans and their families at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in beautiful Cheyenne, Wyoming.
* Sign On Bonus Available
Full range of benefits offered to include, but not limited to; health care (PPO and High deductible plan options), Dental, Vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off and paid holidays
• Status: Full-Time with additional health and wellness $$ on top of your competitive hourly wage (under the Service Contract Act- SCA)
• Schedule: Monday – Friday with availability between the hours of 7am-5pm
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Experience: One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support
• Current, full, active and unrestricted license in any of the 50 states as a LPN / LVN
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.