Clinical Director – Veteran’s preferred
A substance use residential center is Hiring for Clinical Director. The Clinical Director plans, directs, controls, and evaluates day-to-day operations of the facility’s clinical programs. Develop short-term clinical services, programs, and products. Participate in development of long-range clinical program planning. Function as inter-departmental liaison to the medical staff, nursing staff, and other specific facility departments to ensure integrated provision of services. The Clinical Director is responsible for residential programming. Must have experience working and training in substance use, detox, and co-occurring disorders.
Job Type: Full-time
- This position requires a Master’s Degree in Social Service with licensure LPC or LCSW. Current CPR.
- Must have or be able to obtain LCDC certification
- Military/veteran background preferred
- Clinical and/or supervisory: 5 years (Preferred)
- Leadership role (2 years)
- Knowledge, experience, and training in detox services.
To apply contact Stacie York at:
Stacie York, CRS
Chief Executive Officer/Consultant/Recruiter
Behavioral Health Business Development/
STACIE Helps, PLLC