- Concord, California
- Mental Health Management
Job DescriptionOverviewMHM Services, a Centurion company, is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide. We are proud to be the provider of these services to the California Department of State Hospitals Conditional Release Program (CONREP).
We are currently seeking a full-time Clinical Director to join our team at the Contra Costa CONREP program located in Concord, California.
The Clinical Director will coordinate and supervise the CONREP forensic treatment program and supervise the clinical staff. Responsibilities include case management, placement evaluations, court liaison, and client treatment/supervision. The Clinical Director guides multidisciplinary wellness and recovery treatment planning, court report writing, violence risk assessment, expert witness testimony, and crisis management. This role also provides administrative guidance and supervision of clinical and administrative staff to ensure mental health and community integration needs of CONREP clients are met.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Licensed to practice in the state of California as a psychologist, social worker, or marriage and family therapist preferred.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience and two years of forensic mental health experience preferred.
- Community-based mental health experience preferred.
- Previous CONREP experience highly desired.
- Must be able to pass background investigation, and jail/hospital clearance.
- Must have valid California driver’s license with good driving record.
Monday through Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.