Clinical Coordinator- Westwood
US – Los Angeles, CA
M-F; 8AM-5PM; Hours May Vary
$23.04 – $45.55 Hourly
February 9, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Clinical experience, with in-depth knowledge of clinical urology and/or oncology.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a clinical translator, bilingual, Spanish.
- Working knowledge of good clinical practices.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, process as information is received,
reach logical conclusions and formulate plan of action within a single
- Ability to work efficiently and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to organize multiple projects for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Ability to work and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors degree
Share this job