Novant Health is seeking a Clinical Coordinator to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited Nursing program; B.S. in Nursing or related field preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience as a clinical nurse in acute care environment. required. Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current licensure as an RN required.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (required): Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient(s)’ age. Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health