Clinical Case Manager-International Services
M-F, 8-5; some weekends and holidays
$53.85 – $69.65 Hourly
September 7, 2021
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
- RN required; BSN required, MSN preferred.
- California nursing license
- Demonstrated experience in acute care hospital or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Recent experience in case management, utilization management, or discharge planning.
- Team leading or management experience.
- Clinical experience sufficient to understand and communicate medical diagnosis and courses of treatment to professional and non-professional personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and conduct a complex health intervention system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with EPIC/CareConnect preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of PC applications including Word, Outlook, Access, Excel required.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.