Clinic Administrator I
Novant Health is seeking a Clinical Administrator that is able to produce strategic solutions to complex problems in a timely manner, and effectively coordinate all functions and activities related to the operations of a moderately sized physician practice. Manages, supervises and coordinates all functions and activities related to the operations of a small to medium sized physician practice. This is an entry to mid-level practice management position with a minimum to moderate level of complexity. Practice scope is minimal to moderate for number of providers, staff and potential revenue and possible practices in 2 or more locations.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Experience: No prior experience is required.
- Additional Skills Required: Current and future trends/practice in area of responsibility; regulatory and governing standards, policies and procedures; information systems and software used in area of responsibility; equipment used in performing assigned duties; application of safety and infection control policies and procedures; skills in interviewing and selection process; understanding of budgeting, staffing, payroll and purchasing processes; implementation of competency, feedback, development and progressive discipline processes; team-building, conflict management, and interpersonal relationship skills; principles of adult learning and teaching methods/models; decision making, project leadership and consultation, delegation and communication skills; understanding of customer needs and expectations and knowledge for improvement to exceed customer expectations.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health