Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Performs a variety of clerical duties in the Radiology Department. Utilizes communication skills and other behaviors to create an environment of customer service and hospitality under the general supervision of the Supervisor, Imaging Services.
1) High School graduate or equivalent.
1) One year clerical experience is preferred.
2) Previous computer experience within a medical office is preferred.
3) Previous experience with HIS/RIS and PACS applications is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
1) Ability to maintain composure in dealing with a variety of personalities in a sometimes high pressure environment.
2) Ability to communicate with patients/patient’s families in a courteous and respectful manner, providing great customer service.
3) Ability to work cooperatively with other personnel in the department, hospital and in physician’s offices.
4) Ability to adapt to changes in routine/schedule.