You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking a self-directed, customer-focused professional with:
· Four or more years of medical claims payment experience in an HMO setting
· Expertise with claims adjudication policies, procedures and processes
· In-depth knowledge of fee schedule and pricing methodologies for outpatient/inpatient institutional, ancillary and professional claims (e.g., Medicare fee schedules, DRG, APC, ASC, SNF-RUG, etc.)
· Familiarity with CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10, ASA, Revenue Codes, etc.
· Understanding of medical terminology
· Ability to key 6,000-8,000 keystrokes or type 40-50 wpm with high accuracy
· Must be detailed oriented, attentive, and highly organized
· Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Solid background with claims adjudication systems (e.g., EPIC-Tapestry, EZ Cap, QNXT, IDX, etc.)
· Goal oriented, deadline driven with ability to meet production/quality standards
· Willingness to learn new technologies, practices and procedures
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered