Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
$0.00 – $0.00 Annual
January 3, 2022
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Extensive and relevant industry experience with a proven record of accomplishment in marketing and communications.
- Deep expertise in developing digital and social media strategies.
- Demonstrated skill with reputation building, proactive message development and crisis management.
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal.
- Demonstrated success collaborating, influencing, and driving change within a complex organization.
- The ability to build, lead and empower cohesive and effective teams.
- Commitment to health system equity, diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Experience in healthcare or academic medical center marketing preferred.
- 10 or more years of experience in marketing and/or digital strategy/communications, with progressive leadership experience in a range of organizations, such as medical education, healthcare, pharmaceutical industry, and/or academia preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field; an advanced degree preferred.
- Located in, or ability to relocate to Los Angeles, for this full-time, on-site position.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered