Novant Health is seeking a Chaplain to enhance the quality of life of patients and their caregivers through the provision of services which meet their unique spiritual, emotional and social needs. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Master's degree required. Master's of Divinity or graduate theological degree ordination or equivalent and endorsement by denominations or faith groups endorsing body. Completion of four units of CPE from a nationally accredited body preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years pastoral care experience in a healthcare setting preferred. Roles requiring communication across disciplines preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Eligible for certification by APC or CPSP preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health