State City Organization
Let us find jobs for you based on your LinkedIn profile.
Change Management Leader
Req ID: 38860BR
Job Summary: Leader with the ability to serve as liaison between the Workday CM effort and key stakeholders within and outside of the project team. In conjunction with Business Process Transformation and Change Management Leader, may support Steering Committee updates related to Change Management Initiatives. Ability to partner with WD consultants and other consultative providers in assessing change impacts resulting from the Workday deployment and systems integrations. Contribute to the development and delivery of readiness action plans and support maintenance of key metrics. Serve as co-lead for Change Network meetings and ability to provide or facilitate sign-off of deliverables within their scope.
- Work with Business and Process Leaders (Finance, HR, SCM and IT) to identify key policy and practice decision and relative change impacts.
- Work with business leaders to organize, manage and update business process workflows to include relationships, change needs and business system integrations as they are identified.
- Manage the core change management effort and alignment of the end user experience across the change and business and system transformation activities.
- Help identify, partner, educate and guide business Champions (change network) across the business.
- Analyzes organizational structures, responsibilities, reporting relationships and work processes to determine company-wide programs and/or training initiatives that need to be changed or implemented in order to increase organizational effectiveness and change adoption.
- Typical responsibilities may include process analysis and improvement initiatives (Change Management) as well as developing methods for measuring effectiveness of all programs that support business transformation.
- May partner with other business leaders to develop, assess, facilitate and/or lead change management interventions, programs and processes to support business objectives and strategy implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Discipline required.
- 5-8 years related work experience required in Project management, program management or IT Management, including financial and schedule performance reporting..
- Experience in all phases of business process transformation, systems development and implementation from concept through installation and maintenance, and business stabilization.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing cross-functional and end-to-end IT, Finance, HR or SCM business processes.
- Advanced proficiency in analytical, organizational, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and problem resolution.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- PROSCI Change Management Certification or equivalent. PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or equivalent.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation. May make recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are highly varied, complex and often non-recurring, requiring staff input, innovative, creative, and Lean diagnostic techniques to resolve issues.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to lead collaborative teams for larger projects or groups both internal and external to the Medical Center and across functional areas. Results have implications for the management and operations of multiple areas of the organization.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service and staff training to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned unit(s). Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
Share this Job
Working at this Location
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Your Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet.
Sign up for our Talent Community and receive Job Alerts
Actor John Krasinski spreads some good news at BIDMC
BIDMC Named Top 25 Hospitals in the Nation to Work For
BIDMC recognized as a leader in “LGBTQ Healthcare Equality”
How to Apply