CFY Speech Pathologist
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Diagnoses and provides treatment for clients/patients who exhibit communication, cognitive, and swallowing disorders.
1) Graduate of an approved Masters level program in Speech Language Pathology.
1) Clinical experience in a hospital outpatient or inpatient unit preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Free from communication deficits which would interfere with duties.
2) Consistently demonstrates outstanding professionalism and teamwork.
3) Is punctual and demonstrates regular work attendance.
1) Actively pursuing requirements for a Pennsylvania license in Speech Language Pathology which is obtained on/before twenty-four months from hire/transfer.
2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.