Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
At Central Maine Healthcare, We are changing the face of healthcare in Maine by providing exceptional quality and accessible care to our patients; where they are and when they need it. We recognize the need to be where our patients are; closer to their communities and offering high quality care through innovative channels. To meet the unique needs of our patient population, we have implemented tele-health and opened Maine Urgent Care and Ambulatory surgical centers within our communities. Our clinical affiliation with Mass General Hospital in Boston provides our community with the most innovative and current treatments available without having to leave Maine. As we continue to expand our services, one thing remains unchanged….our commitment to providing the best healthcare to the region’s residents. Our physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses and staff are committed to providing patients with the quality medical care they deserve!
Central Maine Healthcare is seeking an experienced Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to practice independently at Rumford Hospital; one of our two critical access hospitals!
- Independent practice
- Schedule: 1 week on, 1 week off
- Active voting members of the Medical Staff
- Case load varies – includes, but is not limited to: Endo, OBGYN, General Surgery, Podiatry, Orthopedics, Neonatal, etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a CRNA
- Current BCLS certification and current ACLS certification required
- Graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program Accredited by the National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist
- Current certification or recertification from National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist required
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Maine or eligibility to receive in the State of Maine
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required
- Current ACLS Certification preferred
- Current PALS certification required
- Strong computer skills, including EMR/HER
Fulfill your calling at Central Maine Healthcare to help keep patients healthier and happier so they can enjoy more of what life has to offer.
About Our Community:
Maine is a land full of beauty offering beautiful beaches, a rocky coastline, lakes and mountains all within driving distance. Maine has lots to offer outdoor enthusiasts throughout the year from camping, hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, etc. Within the state there is a burgeoning food, craft drink and entertainment scene. For families, Maine offers safe communities with access to rural and urban areas; as well as nearby airports, train and bus stations. Boston is just a couple of hours to the south and can be accessed by car, train or bus.
Rumford Region: A beautiful, rural area, the town is located in west-central Maine’s Oxford County and is surrounded by forests, mountains, rivers, and lakes. This area boasts many recreational opportunities for boating, swimming and fishing; and it’s also home to the largest waterfall east of Niagara. The business district of the town is located on “The Island” located between the Androscoggin River and the canals. The Island features restaurants and retail stores along with the local government offices, Post Office and banking institutions.
The Benefits of Joining Central Maine Healthcare:
- Work life balance with flexible schedules, Paid time off (Open Choice Time - 7 weeks)
- Excellent annual compensation and benefits, including relocation, malpractice and tail coverage
- Generous Sign-on Bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement and much more
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement: $25,000
- Continuing Medical Education - 5 paid CME days and $3,000 for CME activities
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth and advancement
To be considered for this position: Please apply through our online, short application process using the APPLY button.
Should you have any difficulty applying, please contact:
Kimberly Levasseur, SHRM-CP