Added - a day agoCertified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) NursingFairfield, California | Nursing
Related Nursing Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base in California.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Flexible schedule, 24 hour coverage, shifts vary 10, 12, or 24 hour shifts. Not to exceed 50 hours per week.
• Independent Contractor with competitive financial package.
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Master's degree in nursing. Graduate from an academic program, approved by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs (COA).
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Have and maintain certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) by the National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA); have and maintain current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP).
• Experience: Have at least 12 months within the last 24 months providing epidural analgesia (labor epidurals). Have experience in the delivery of and monitoring of all types of anesthesia utilized in the delivery of obstetrical anesthesia (general endotracheal, subarachnoid block and epidural).
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse anesthetist as required by the Government.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.