Certified Nursing Assistant - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Florence, Arizona
- Nursing Support
Job DescriptionOverviewEARN A $3,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team at Arizona State Prison Complex -Florence located in Florence, Arizona.
The CNA works under the close direction of nursing, medical and psychiatric staff to perform direct patient care to incarcerated individuals. Responsibilities include assisting patients by supporting personal hygiene, daily living needs and vital sign monitoring.
- Arizona CNA license or ability to obtain license
- Current CPR
- One year experience in acute care, long term care, emergency or correctional setting preferred
- Corrections experience not required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
Days 12 hour shifts Thursday thru Saturday
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.