Certified Medication Aide
- Larned, Kansas
- Healthcare Support
Job DescriptionEARN A $2,500 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Certified Medication Aide to join our team at Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility located in Larned, Kansas.
The Certified Medication Aide (CMA) works under the direction of a Registered Nurse and/or other medical staff and is responsible for assisting nurses by following written and/or oral instructions to administer medications and document drug dosages and times of administration. Additionally, the CMA takes vital signs, assists in examinations and treatments, and assists patients with activities of daily living. The CMA must monitor patients to report changes in the patients’ conditions.
- Kansas CMA license or ability to obtain license
- Must have graduated from a Medication Aide training program and have a CMA certification
- Current CPR
- One year experience in acute care, long term care, emergency or correctional setting preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
Evening shift, Monday-Friday, 2:30 pm-11pm
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.