Added - 20 hours agoCertified Medical Assistant - Bellevue, WA AlliedBellevue, Washington | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families in Bellevue, WA.
• Schedule: Full-time, M-F 8am-5pm
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
The Certified Medical Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Provider must meet the qualifications to practice as a Certified Medical Assistant
• Microsoft Office experience
• Capable of performing EKG, PFT, Blood Draws, and ABIs and Cross-trained as a Phlebotomist
• Be organized, detail-oriented, and possess strong communication skills
• Ability to use computer applications, answer telephones, greet patients, arrange x-rays/labs/ECHO services, follow up on testing results, and manage office and medical supplies
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.