Certified Medical Assistant
Novant Health is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. You will also work directly with healthcare practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma. Graduate of Medical Assistant program required. Certificate must be obtained within six months of hire. Certificates accepted:
- CMA – American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- CCMA – National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- RMA – American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- Experience: Previous work in a medical setting preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: CMA, CCMA, or RMA. Refer to Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096. Annual UAP agreement with provider required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health