Central Support Manager
FT 40 HRS
6 days agoRequisition ID: 1605
The Central Support Manager is responsible for the coordination and management of the Central Support Services and supporting the Practice Manager to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day running of Central Support to include patient access, financial counseling and interpreter services.
- Hires, orients, trains, coaches and supervises Patient Access Representatives, Financial Counselors and Interpreter Staff.
- Schedules and realigns staff to ensure effective coverage for efficient patient access and flow.
- Ensures all processes are implemented and maintained for optimal outcomes.
- Analyzes and reviews for accuracy a variety of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Processes the sliding fee scale eligibility and coordination of care for the sliding fee scale patients.
- Distributes all Provider Master Schedules in Nextgen EMR.
- Collects cash receipts and reconciles daily revenue; reconciles daily deposits and prepares bank deposits; as required.
- Ensures data is current and that session end and day closing activities such as collection of cash and encounters are completed timely and in accordance with HHSI protocol.
- Implements and manages data driven quality reports and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensures the main support systems of the health center are operating efficiently in order to maximize patient access, patient satisfaction and staff satisfaction.
- Manages incoming and outgoing USPS mail to ensure the timely cost-efficient processing or mail including billing and large (bulk) mailings.
- Analyzes all reports of problems, written or verbal, to identify trends that may identify opportunity for improvement.
- Ensures all Safety Policies are followed.
- As required, assumes the role of the Safety Officer as described in the Harbor Health Emergency Plan.
Required/Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of supervisory experience (preferred) or team lead experience.
- Experience, academic training or demonstrated understanding of concepts of medical office operations.
- 3 years of operations experience in public health or human services.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of EPIC Practice Management System highly desired.
Harbor Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.