Central Service Technician III, Lead – Westwood
7:00am-3:30pm, with rotating weekends; days may vary
$28.71 – $34.28 Hourly
December 8, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Current California Driver’s license in good standing, subject to DMV Pull
- Ability to operate a University vehicle to deliver supplies to multiple off-site locations
- Ability to push, pull up to 100 pounds and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to understand and adhere to the healthcare regulations for infection control
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of materials management information system and other vendor software.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to provide general direction and train staff
- Ability to understand and adhere to Materials Management/Receiving and UCLA Policies and procedures
- Demonstrated communications skills, ability to maintain good guest relations inter-departmentally, intra-departmentally, using
- English language in both written and verbal format
- Ability to work in a diverse environment including co-workers, patients, and family members, in a courteous and respectful manner
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered