Center Lead -RT
Job ID: 94760
Area of Interest: Allied Health
Location: Fallston,MD US
Hours of Work: 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, rotating days
Job Facility: University of Maryland Urgent Care
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
Under limited direction, responsible for all day-to-day practice office operations including appointment scheduling, securing referrals, patient flow, physician assistance through triage of patients, collecting and processing billing and financial information, collecting statistical data, preparing reports, and marketing the practice. Ensures that a productive working atmosphere is maintained and that friendly, courteous patient service is provided at all times.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified. These tasks are in addition to regular duties outlined in the job description for Radiology Technologist.
1. Fosters service culture through maintaining a positive attitude in all interactions with associates and encouraging that same attitude within them.
2. Assigns daily duties and responsibilities. Co-leads team huddles.
3. Coaches fellow teammates on successful completion of all daily tasks in accordance with established quality standards.
4. Facilitates productivity and accuracy in completion of daily center activities, inclusive of daily operations task lists, reconciliation accuracy, and clean desk policy.
5. Ensures center team lives service culture and key service deliverables with each patient interaction. Promotes and models on HEART behaviors.
6. Ensures quality of care is maintained by strict adherence to patient experience guidelines and notification of physical center environment deficiencies.
7. Escalates any operational or patient issues to Director of Operations/Associate Medical Director as warranted.
8. Ensures weekly inventory is completed and required supplies based on par levels ordered.
9. Assists with enhancing the communication between clinical team and market leadership, identifying service and administrative gaps.
10. Assists with implementation of and adherence to policies and procedures for Center teammates.
11. Assists with the training, review of operations and evaluation of Center teammates in consultation with Human Resources and Director of Operations.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Be Successful:
Education and Experience
1. High school diploma required
2. One year of work experience is required.
3. BLS / CPR Certification required
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hi, I've been an RN at the University of Maryland Medical Center for over 30 years. I love the energy and diversity that the Medical Center offers. There's also a wide spectrum of opportunities to keep you professionally challenged and motivated.
All current and new team members, Medical Staff and partners, including contractors, volunteers and students, must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious exemption.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW