Case Management Support Specialist
The Case Management Support Specialist is a valued member of the healthcare team at Novant Health. The role is designed to support a wide variety of complex clerical and operational support functions for Utilization Review.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience: Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with proficiency in Excel and Word required. One year of clerical experience required. Health care experience preferred.
- Additional skills required:Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Working knowledge of personal computers and software including specific knowledge of Microsoft office products. Perform clerical duties with accuracy. Proficient spelling and grammatical skills. Attention to detail with excellent planning and organizational skills. Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms. Keyboard/type accurately. Ability to operate standard office equipment including, but not limited to, a calculator, fax machine, copier, printer and scanner. Establish and maintain effective work relationships. Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health