Care Connection Spec
Novant Health is seeking a Care Connections Specialist to ensure a positive consumer experience by educating consumers, responding to questions, scheduling appointments, assisting consumers in completing registration online and over the phone, verification activities, and accurately updating our contact management system.Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years experience in customer service, customer relations & administrative support in a medical environment preferred.
- Additional Skills Required: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills using “remarkable” customer skills, possesses experience and competency in customer relation skills in a professional environment. Ability to organize and prioritize work in a stressful environment, be detail oriented, have excellent time management. Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills. Above average computer proficiency and ability to multi-task, working on multiple internet platforms while conversing with a consumer. Ability to assertively recommend appropriate care based on your professional training. Team player who is positive and self-motivated. High level of integrity. Basic medical terminology. Ability to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases; Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health