Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
Novant Health is seeking a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist to collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide care to patients undergoing cardiac and vascular procedures. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required. Graduate of an accredited cardiovascular technologist program resulting in certification OR graduate of an accredited radiological technologist program and currently registered by ARRT AND a registered cardiovascular invasive specialist OR registered cardiovascular electrophysiology specialist (required). OR if ARRT certified, the applicant may also be certified in cardiac intervention (CI) and vascular intervention (VI) in lieu of RCIS or RCES. All new-grads of either program must complete board certification within two years of hire. If RN, graduate of an accredited nursing program with current RN licensure in appropriate state (required). RCIS, RCES, CVN or CCRN certification (preferred).
- Experience: Critical care/ Telemetry/ Hemo/ Dialysis background, OR cath lab or special procedure experience, OR CVT experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: BLS, ACLS, and PALS (if applicable) required. CVN or CCRN for nursing preferred. RCES or RCIS for non-nursing professionals required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skill validation and competency testing. Pass cardiac dysrhythmias test.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health