CAP Clinical Nurse l New Grad Residency Emergency Department
Job ID: 87177
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Laurel,MD US
Hours of Work: 0730-2000
Job Facility: University of Maryland Capital Region
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
At UM Capital Region Health, we’re about to changeUP everything with the opening of our new hospital in Spring 2021!
Located in Largo in the heart of Prince George’s County, our new state-of-the-art regional medical center (UM Capital Region Medical Center) will provide improved access to primary and ambulatory care services, and serve as a tertiary care center for critically ill patients. In addition, our new space will allow us to expand our offerings as a community partner to help improve the health status of Prince George’s County residents.
We’re looking for Emergency Department Registered Nurses to join our extraordinary nursing team at University of Maryland Capital Regional Health. Our affiliation with the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) has created a number of new career pathways and makes this the perfect time for you to join our team.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with a small, cohesive team of experienced professionals
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Great Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Competitive salary
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- BLS certification
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on