Business Reporting Analyst Senior
Novant Health is seeking a Sr. Business Reporting Analyst that is able to resolve complex issues as it concerns system scope and objectives and possesses knowledge of various business climates and their needs.Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required. Master's Degree Preferred.
- Experience: Minimum three years in reporting and/or analysis role Required. Healthcare experience Preferred.
- Additional Skills Required: Expert with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. Possess a qualitative understanding of data and can provide actionable recommendations. Ability to effectively gather data from various sources for reporting and analsys. Ability to effectively utilize data and system tools available. Ability to streamline and automate processes. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills. Ability to coordinate interdepartmental activities, balance multiple priorities, and ensure quality standards. Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, PowerBI/PowerView skills. Ability to drive/travel to multiple locations/facilities as needed.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health