You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business administration, finance, information systems, public health, or related field
- Master’s degree preferred (MHA, MBA, or equivalent) strongly preferred
- At least five (5) years of experience working in strategy or analytics
- 2 years of healthcare related experience preferred
- Working experience with Tableau is strongly preferred
- Working experience with Salesforce preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least one commonly used statistical software preferred
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of database design and management principles
- Demonstrated project management skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with ability to prioritize
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered