You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking a flexible and self-motivated professional with:
· Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience
· A minimum of 8 to 10 years of financial management experience within an academic medical center, hospital system, or consulting/accounting firm specializing in Academic Medical Centers or Hospital Systems
· Advanced and in-depth understanding of financial elements of health care delivery
· Passion for process improvement, including project management skills, planning, setting priorities, systematic performance assessment, and implementation
· Advanced and proven problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to develop advanced data queries utilizing financial systems and reporting software
· Experience preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual budget, forecast, and long-range plans
· Ability to collaborate with operations on how to convert current activity into new technologies or more effective and efficient processes.
· Thorough knowledge of large-scale integrated client server/ERP/budgeting and planning systems such as EPSI, Kaufman Hall
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal, prioritizing, analytical and problem-solving skills
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered