You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards and Regulations
- Proven knowledge of Child Development for Infants and Toddlers
- Proven knowledge of family dynamics
- Knowledge of Child Plus.net
- Skills in maintaining confidential, detailed notes in database – Required.
- Must be able to maintain a safe environment for up to 8 children, this includes but is not limited to the physical ability to evacuate children and parents during disaster drills and emergency situation
- Ability to detail oriented reporting with accuracy
- Ability to exercise professional judgment in evaluating before making decisions and maintain all information in strict
- Two to five years’ experience in counseling and early childhood education in a Head Start setting, preferably Early Head Start.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft office and ChildPlus.net.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered