Behavioral Health Provider II - LICSW
FT 40 HRS
7 days agoRequisition ID: 1563
The Behavioral Health Provider II - LICSW provides direct psychotherapy services to Behavioral Health patients and assists the Behavioral Health Director in clinical functions of the department; developing and implementing policies and procedures; collecting data and developing reports; and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Performs intakes, evaluations and provides therapy to Behavioral Health patients assigned by the Director.
- Actively participates in extended primary care teams, participates on treatment teams focusing on behavioral issues with patients using brief therapies, crisis management and consultations.
- Obtains insurance authorization for all patients and tracks visits and obtains re-authorization if necessary.
- Completes biopsychosocial form, quarterly treatment updates and termination summaries for all patients.
- Coordinates behavioral health treatment with psychiatry and primary care providers
- Performs collateral case work for patients when necessary eg. completing disability forms, consulting with other providers, teachers and institutions.
- Facilitates trainings, case conferences, and conducts Utilization Review.
- Provides clinical supervision for behavioral health staff and/or interns as directed by Behavioral Health Director
- Attends case conferences and in-services when required.
Required/Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- Current MA LICSW (Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker)
- 2 years of experience providing therapy in individual, family and/or group modalities
- Current Massachusetts CAC, CADC preferred.
- One year of clinical experience in substance abuse treatment preferred.
Harbor Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.