AVP, Division HR Operations in Brentwood, TN at Health Support Center
Date Posted: 1/11/2022
- Employee Type:
Day shift, 7-10 hr/shift, weekdays only
- Job Type:
LifePoint Health was founded in 1999 on the idea that everyone deserves quality healthcare close to home and that strong healthcare creates strong communities. We began with a network of 23 hospitals in non-urban markets across the nation united by a singular mission: Making Communities Healthier. We are a financially strong company with significant healthcare operations expertise. We recognize that every community has unique healthcare needs, and for more than 17 years, we have worked to ensure the highest standards of quality care and excellent service to patients at each of our locations by understanding and responding to these needs. LifePoint has a track record of investing in state-of-the-art technology, facility improvements, physician recruitment and staff development. We give each of the facilities and providers within our network the resources they need to deliver high quality care and services to their communities and succeed in today’s healthcare marketplace.
LifePoint Health- Health Support Center
The AVP, Division HR Operations is responsible for developing, aligning and executing strategic HR initiatives, in partnership Regional HR Directors to achieve the overall HR strategy in addition to supporting a specific group of operations with all HR direction. Serve as a resource for Division leaders, Facility Officers, and Facility HR Leadership colleagues to insure solid application of HR programs, legal considerations, company policies, and to provide both Strategic and Operational alignment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Collaborate, coordinate and provide strategic partnership to HR Leadership colleagues to develop HR competency and strategic involvement of the Facility HR Leadership ensuring alignment with the overall HR strategy.
- Work with the Health Support Center (HSC) Talent Management and Division Operators in identifying business-driven need for leadership coaching and development programs; Partner in the delivery of executive succession planning, performance management and coaching.
- Active member of Division Leadership team to insure integration of HR strategic initiatives are embedded in operational decisions.
- Educate, communicate, and standardize best practices in the areas of recruitment, retention, compensation, compliance, and employee relations.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans, to ensure dissemination and execution.
- Develop strategy and implementation plans in the areas of recruitment, retention, compensation, and talent development.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, providing oversight to understanding, consistency, and adherence to legal guidelines in an effort to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department or additional HR Leadership as needed/required.
- Collaborate with HR, Operations Leaders and Data Management on business requirements for reporting and analytical tools in preparation to communicate analysis and forecasting business decisions or actions.
- Provide feedback to Division Presidents and HR Leadership colleagues on the efficient and effective delivery of HR products and services and escalate to HR leadership team(s) as appropriate.
- Partner with Recruiting to develop business-driven workforce planning strategies/participate in the interview, selection and offer process for select Executive-level searches.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Manage the work of others, including planning, assigning, scheduling and reviewing work, ensures quality standards. Responsible for hiring, terminating, training and developing, reviewing performance and administering corrective action for staff. Plans organizational structure and job content.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of HR related experience
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum overnight travel (up to 40%) by land and/or air
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 80 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc.
Positions identified are with subsidiary hospitals and subsidiary physician practices of LifePoint Health, Inc. Similarly, recruitment and placement services for these positions are conducted by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Any applications received will be directed to the applicable entities.