Novant Health is seeking an Athletic Trainer to work in primary care, sports medicine or orthopedic clinical setting and specialize in the delivery of high quality health care for those engaged in physical activity. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Join Team Aubergine Novant Health.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred. Graduate from an accredited undergraduate or graduate athletic training program required.
- Experience: Two years of experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Pass NATA BOC exam required.
- Additional skills required: Excellent customer service, written and oral communication, basic computer application skills, and ability to multitask. Hold or ability to hold appropriate state licensure. Hold or ability to hold AHA BLS First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor certification.
- Additional skills preferred: Hold or ability to hold CSCS, PES, CES certification(s).
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health