Assistant Nurse Manager – Santa Monica Surgery Center
Nursing Mgmt/ Adv Practice
US – Los Angeles, CA
$36.02 – $96.55 Hourly
March 9, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN degree required. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required. Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire
· Minimum of 2 years of adult and pediatric experience
· Knowledge of age-specific physiological and psychological needs of specific patient populations
· At least 2 years minimum experience in the pre-procedure and post op care unit preferably in an outpatient setting
· Ability to clearly read, write and speak English.
· Skill in communicating and conducting self appropriately and professionally
· In-depth knowledge and skill related to the specialty area; patient care requirements, etc.
· Ability to work within the guidelines established by the organizational structure.
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently orient/cross-train nursing staff.
· Skill in accurately assessing and communicating special patient care and operational needs.
· Skill in assessing and constructively communicating staff development needs.
· Ability to document staff performance and maintain confidential records.
· Previous managerial experience preferred
Share this job