Assistant Nurse Manager
Novant Health is seeking an Assistant Nurse Manager to provide clinical and administrative leadership at the unit level.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of clinical RN experience preferred. Prior demonstrated nursing leadership preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. Unit/Dept Specific required Certifications.
- Additional Skills Required: Successful completion of generic and department‐specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to successfully complete Leader Education & Training.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health