Assistant Food Service Manager – Santa Monica
varies; including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
$21.02 – $46.98 Hourly
August 19, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- ServSafe or equivalent food handling certification
- Must have completed or be in progress of completing the Dietary Service Supervisor Program (DSS)
- Must have completed one class in Nutrition
- Ability to work in a standing position for a long period of time; stretch, bend, walk, stoop and reach repetitively
- Ability to practice safe food handling techniques
- Must have the ability to adjust to fluctuating work load and adhere to production schedules
- Must have interpersonal skills to interact effectively with co-workers, customers, supervisors and managers
- Ability to effectively train, coach and evaluate staff in a timely manner
- Previous hospital and supervisory experience
- Experience using Computrition system
- Experience using a POS system
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered