You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- Experience analyzing complex end-user business needs and devising effective cost-efficient solutions, including presenting solutions in a logical and objective manner
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Database and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Working knowledge of Nextgen Practice Management and Electronic Health Records system
- Knowledge of enterprise-level database management systems
- Working knowledge of lab interfaces
- Working experience with UDS and OSHPD year-end reporting
- Familiarity with medical billing and coding
- Familiarity with HIPAA policies and requirements
- Understanding and experience with the unique requirements for CHC’s and FQHC’s
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.