Application Analyst, Transfusion Medicine
Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, including weekends/on-call
$75200.00 – $201600.00 Annual
August 12, 2021
You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and/or equivalent combination of experience/training
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare related organization
- Must have or acquire certifications required to support the applications. If Analyst does not yet hold needed certifications, they will be required to travel to Wisconsin and attend Epic Certification training sessions. Analyst required to achieve certification within three months of the last class and three exam attempts.
- Broad and/or in-depth knowledge of multiple areas of focus in application specialty areas. Knowledge of systems and functions, including design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation.
- Demonstrated skill in system workflow and business process flow analysis and design
- Demonstrated proficiency with information systems technology, which also includes Microsoft Office Suite, email, intranet, internet, and other systems
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.