Application Analyst, MyChart
US – Los Angeles, CA
Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
$80000.00 – $158000.00 Annual
December 21, 2020
You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and/or equivalent combination of experience/training
- Three years of experience in a healthcare related organization
- Must have or acquire certifications required to support the applications. If Analyst does not yet hold needed certifications, they will be required to travel to Wisconsin and attend Epic Certification training sessions. Analyst required to achieve certification within three months of the last class and three exam attempts.
- Broad and/or in-depth knowledge of multiple areas of focus in application specialty areas. Knowledge of systems and functions, including design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation.
- Demonstrated skill in system workflow and business process flow analysis and design
- Demonstrated proficiency with information systems technology, which also includes Microsoft Office Suite, email, intranet, internet, and other systems
Share this job