APP-Wound Care SPRN (Atlanta)
Job Number: 1058725
Piedmont Medical Care Corporation - Atlanta, Georgia
Nurse Practitioner – Wound Care SPRN – Atlanta, GA
Piedmont Healthcare is recruiting for a nurse practitioner to join our wound care team at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. You will be working under the supervision of one Physician and alongside one other Advanced Practitioner while providing excellent patient care. You will provide care to a variety of wound care and hyperbaric oxygen patients mostly in the outpatient setting.
In this role you will:
- Provide medical services to individuals, families and/or groups, including: diabetic ulcers, skin tears, non-healing surgical wounds, vascular insufficiencies, wound grafts and any other wound care or hyperbaric oxygen needs.
- Emphasize health promotion as well as acute and chronic disease management.
- Augment a physician’s ability to provide medical services to patients
- Collect and document data, conduct diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, order and schedules laboratory studies and professional consultations and provide direct patient care services.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Generous CME allowance
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years’ experience working as a Nurse Practitioner in a wound care, medical-surgical nursing, dermatology, or vascular surgery setting.
Licensed as a Nurse and approved to practice as a NP by State of Georgia with National Certification
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2021 Piedmont Healthcare