APP- Primary Care OP - East Ellijay
Job Number: 2101149
Piedmont Clinic - East Ellijay, Georgia
Advanced Practice Practitioner - Primary Care Outpatient
Piedmont Healthcare is recruiting for an Advanced Practice Practitioner to join the Primary Care team at our Outpatient Practice in East Ellijay, GA. The position is full time, Monday through Friday.
In this role you will:
- Provide medical services to individuals, families, children and/or groups.
- Emphasize health promotion as well as acute and chronic disease management.
- Augment a physician’s ability to provide medical services to patients.
- Collect and document data, conduct diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, order and schedules laboratory studies and professional consultations and provide direct patient care services.
- The APP will work with multiple Family Practice providers.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
- Patient Center Medical Home
Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years’ experience working as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
Masters, Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited PA program and National Board Certification
Licensed as a Nurse and approved to practice as a NP by State of Georgia with National Certification
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2021 Piedmont Healthcare