APP Inpatient Medical – Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Job Number: 1062419
Piedmont Heart Institute Physicians - Fayetteville, Georgia
Piedmont Heart Institute (PHI) is recruiting for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join the team at Piedmont Fayette Hospital. This is a full time 40 hour per week position.
This is a great opportunity to be employed by one of the nation’s leading cardiology programs. You will work alongside some of the most respected and highly-trained physicians. Piedmont Heart Institute provides the full line of cardiovascular services with dedicated electrophysiology, transplant, advanced heart failure, critical care, interventional, surgical and research services.
In this position you will:
- Assist in the evaluation and treatment of Cardiology patients in an inpatient setting
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and record the data in the patient’s record
- Write progress notes, consults, admissions, and discharge summaries
- Prepare patient workups
- Order and schedule diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for patients as direct patient care services are delivered.
- Work alongside Physicians and other Cardiology Advanced Practice Providers in a collaborative team
- Rotate coverage on weekends and holidays as required
• Generous CME allowance
• Competitive compensation
• 401k with match
• Quality, Service and Reputation
Masters or Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited PA program and National Board Certification
Licensed as a Nurse and approved to practice as a NP by State of Georgia with National Certification.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2021 Piedmont Healthcare