Annual Wellness Visit Nurse RN or LPN
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Perform selective medical services such as examinations, formulation of care plans, under the direction of the physicians. Provide professional nursing care to patients following established standards, practices and healthcare techniques. Demonstrate competence in making professional judgments pertaining to patient care. Assist providers in patient care and education. Actively participates as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care.
1) Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
1) One year nursing experience in primary care preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1) Knowledge of nursing principles and skills needed to provide quality patient care and treatment including examination, diagnostic and treatment procedures, medications effects on patients and patient education principles.
2) Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions.
3) Knowledge of office procedures and medical terminology.
4) Advanced knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding guidelines.
5) Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions of the physician.
6) Must be able to react calmly and effectively during emergency situations.
7) Must have the ability to identify and analyze problems, prioritize, make confident quick decisions and recommend effective solutions.
8) Ability to administer a variety of medications and treatments and utilize various types of equipment for examination and treatment procedures.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
1) Pennsylvania RN license or Pennsylvania LPN license
2) BLS Certification