Anesthesiologist - Pain Medicine - Greensboro, NC Novant Health
Novant Health is looking for a compassionate, caring Anesthesiologist for Pain Medicine to join our team and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Novant Health Spine Specialists is seeking as BE/BC Anesthesiologist for Pain Medicine. This position is FT and located in Greensboro, NC. Come join a world class team of Spine Specialists to expand services in the growing Piedmont Triad Region; Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point. Novant Health Spine Specialists is part of the Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute.
Greensboro, NC is a growing city that offers plentiful attractive living! Enjoy metro or suburban lifestyles with businesses, schools, univerisities, museums, cultural arts, parks and outdoor recreation, shopping and dining, and an International airport. Greensboro has access to beaches and mountains and close proximity to Raleigh, NC and Charlotte, NC.
Novant Health offers:
2 Year Guarantee
Excellent Medical and Retirement Benefits
Potential Loan Forgiveness
Annual CME Allowance
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health