Novant Health is seeking an Anesthesia Tech to serve as a source of technical and functional expertise for all operating room locations. As a team member, you’ll be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe anesthesia workroom, restocking and cleaning all anesthesia carts and equipment and ordering inventory as needed. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma Required.
- Experience Required: Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Understands and practices the importance of proper cleaning and disinfecting of anesthesia equipment; inventory and ordering ability in order to meet supply and demand; some knowledge of anesthesia equipment and medical terminology.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health