The Anesthesia Technician will assist the anesthesia department by providing a clean, orderly, and well stocked anesthesia supply inventory. You will be responsible for maintaining clean and orderly supplies, e.g. scrubs, linens, carts, instruments. You will coordinate maintenance repair, and replacement of anesthesia supplies and equipment. Works with surgical team members to ensure orderly safe patient care.
Your Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrates ability to follow written and oral instructions and communicate effectively.
- Maintains confidentiality with information about patient.
- Demonstrates understanding of MHD guidelines and reference, Infection Control guidelines, and MHD safety guidelines.
- Maintains good relations with physicians, nurses, patients, visitors and all other hospital employees.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team