The Anesthesia Technician will assist the anesthesia department by providing a clean, orderly, and well stocked anesthesia supply inventory. You will be responsible for maintaining clean and orderly supplies, e.g. scrubs, linens, carts, instruments. You will coordinate maintenance repair, and replacement of anesthesia supplies and equipment. Works with surgical team members to ensure orderly safe patient care.
Your Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrates ability to follow written and oral instructions and communicate effectively.
- Maintains confidentiality with information about patient.
- Demonstrates understanding of MHD guidelines and reference, Infection Control guidelines, and MHD safety guidelines.
- Maintains good relations with physicians, nurses, patients, visitors and all other hospital employees.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Additional Information: Methodist Dallas Medical Center is one of North Texas’ best places to work. And it just gets better. Magnet® designated for nursing excellence and the flagship hospital of Methodist Health System, Methodist Dallas is a 556-bed teaching and referral hospital and home to one of only three Level I Trauma Centers in Dallas County. We are a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and have highly rated adult liver, kidney, and pancreas transplant programs. Celebrating more than 90 years of service, Methodist Dallas strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
- Magnet®-designated hospital
- Grade A Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group®
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
- First in the U.S. certified by The Joint Commission for pancreatic surgery and pancreatitis
- First in Texas certified for pancreatic cancer
- Hip and knee joint replacement programs certified by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain – MI Registry™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology for excellence in heart attack care.
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist