State City Organization
Let us find jobs for you based on your LinkedIn profile.
Analytics and Measurement Manager
Req ID: 39391BR
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing, the Analytics and Measurement Manager will oversee analytics and measurement throughout all digital properties and digital marketing campaigns. She/he will provide actionable insights on all digital consumer engagement efforts with a focus on effectiveness and conversion. A key member of a cross-functional team, the Manager, Analytics and Measurement must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members from various functional areas to help drive success throughout the marketing department.
- Creating and packaging daily management reports.
- Analyzing and interpreting data and historical trends to find actionable insights and recommendations.
- Creating, packaging and distributing dashboards that drive effective and actionable marketing decisions.
- Providing statistics on traffic, conversion, sources of traffic, etc. to improve overall customer experience and maximize website goals.
- Identifying end user trends from traffic, conversion and survey data by channel, and opportunities for improving site conversion.
- Leading efforts in planning, designing and coordinating ongoing and ad hoc analysis projects for Website Marketing, to provide insights into user behavior.
- Acting as the web analytics expert and advocate in the organization. Recommend and analyze a/b and multivariate tests. Work with internal teams to integrate data across solutions and to automate reporting as much as is possible.
Actively pursue data quality, troubleshoot/validate data and see related issues to resolution.
- Working directly with Website team to identify tagging needs and reporting requirements to improve the implementation and usage of various web analytics tools. Manage and maintain page tagging and validating the quality of data that is captured within web analytics tool.
- Support long term projects that enhance and facilitate tracking and reporting improvements such as easier data extraction, new reporting capabilities, deeper insights and integrations between GA360 and other data sources. Develop a Website Tagging Strategy define & own site tagging strategy and work to implement.
- Track and analyze KPIs to study user behavior and provide feedback on website performance. Identify traffic trends by channel and audience, user experience issues and opportunities for improving site conversion. Actively participate in cross-functional initiatives, collaborating with team members to achieve and measure project success.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8-10 years related work experience required in Analytics Experience..
- Be a technical Guru and subject matter expert in analytics and website optimization.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics 360 reporting and analysis create recurring reports, dashboards, alerts; identify trends, opportunities and challenges.
- Provide Google Analytics 360 support and training train and support marketing team members on reporting and analysis using GA360. Stay current on latest trend in web measurement strategies and tactics
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation. May make recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation using direct observation, knowledge and skills based on general precedents.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to interact respectfully with other employees, professional staff and/or external contacts to offer ideas, identify issues, obtain information or deliver services.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
Share this Job
Working at this Location
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Actor John Krasinski spreads some good news at BIDMC
BIDMC Named Top 25 Hospitals in the Nation to Work For
BIDMC recognized as a leader in “LGBTQ Healthcare Equality”
How to Apply