Advanced Practice Provider - Acute Care and Outpatient Cardiology PRN – Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Job Number: 1061712
Piedmont Heart Institute Physicians - Jasper, Georgia
Piedmont Heart Institute (PHI) is recruiting for a PRN Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join the team. This is a PRN position working shifts as needed including day and weekend shifts. Outpatient coverage will include clinics in Canton, Jasper, Ellijay, and Blairsville.
This is a great opportunity to be employed by one of the nation’s leading cardiology programs. You will work alongside some of the most respected and highly-trained physicians. Piedmont Heart Institute provides the full line of cardiovascular services with dedicated electrophysiology, transplant, advanced heart failure, critical care, interventional, surgical and research services.
In this role you will:
- Assist in the evaluation and treatment of Cardiology patients in an inpatient and outpatient setting
- Assesses patient and performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, not limited to but including stress testing, to assist physician in diagnosing medical and surgical problems and prescribes necessary treatment and services for quality patient care.
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and record the data in the patient’s record
- Write progress notes, consults, admissions, and discharge summaries
- Prepare patient workups
- Order and schedule diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for patients as direct patient care services are delivered.
- Work alongside Physicians and other Cardiology APPs in a collaborative team.
Masters, Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited PA program and National Board Certification
Graduate from a school of nursing with current Georgia license for Advanced Practice Nursing and a Master’s degree in Nursing
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2021 Piedmont Healthcare